Monday, July 5, 2010

Would you rather? Beauty edition TAG!

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
Uhm, I think I'd rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup. Right now I'm kinda liking the whole messy hair look.
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have all your eyelashes fall out?
Oh my gosh either is horrible. I think I have to go with my lashes falling out, I mean I could always get some false ones..maybe.....
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I love MAC but Sephora has a much bigger selection so Sephora.
4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
I guess the 80's perm? both are pretty bad but there are some okay looking 80's perms you can get.
5. Would you rather leave your house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Definitely foundation line.
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts?
MC Hammer all the way, ahaha.
7. Would you rather have a bad orang-y spray tan or weird tan lines that you can't cover up?
Weird tan lines since I already have them lol.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or a bad hair color?
The bad hair color since I could dye it a few weeks later.
9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter.
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment