Sunday, July 4, 2010

Perfect Purple!

Hey guys I found this really cool nail polish in the color 26 Purple Potion! Purple Potion is a really unique vibrant purple with blue undertones, great for summer. Getting to the point, the formulation is pretty thick and the pigmentation is great but two coats gives it the full effect. You can pick this up at most drugstores for around $4-$5! There is a huge range of colors to choose from and for the great price you can even pick up a few!Here is another color I picked up at the drugstore for only $3!
This nail polish is by Sinful Colors and is called Frenzy. In the picture above I layered it over Purple Potion. Frenzy is a color that works great alone and even better over another color. I absolutely love this color, it has purple, blue, and pink sparkles in it that can really change a boring color, I think it's a must have especially for it's price?!

I hope you all have a great day, enjoy!
-Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment