Monday, July 5, 2010

Forever 21 summer outfit!

Hello everyoneee!
I was looking through Forever 21's website and put together a Summer outfit. There is a HUGEEE sale going on so go take a look, I'm sure there is something for everyone on the website. Here is the outfit I put together:)

Here is a summer dress that is perfect for the beach or if you're just hanging out with friends. The dress comes in the color navy but still has a pop of color with the flower applique along the top. Priced at only $16.90 I think everyone should own this cute yet trendy dress!
I would pair the summer dress with skin toned strappy sandals. These shoes available at only $15.80 would really play up a cute summer dress but not overdo it. You can get these shoes in either black or tan to go with almost any outfit!
Here is a cute sling over your shoulder bag available in both brown and red (either color would look great!) This bag is laid back and nicely sized to throw in a few necessities. I love this handbag, it's really nice just to take for a day out. This bag is definitely worth the price of only $16.80!


So there you have it everyone! Here is my take on a summer outfit that I'd wear out and about. I hope you are all having a lovely day!

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment